The collected detritus and flotsam from my internet browsing ends up collated at www.beta57.com. Here’s what I’ve been linking to recently:
- Obsolete: Bomber Cameron’s on tour again.
- My Last Column About the Presidential Election (Really) | Warren Ellis
“My concern is this. The radical elements in the GOP will be able to claim that Romney was never their guy, and will take the next four years to place some genuine nutters, with serious backing, in line for the 2016 candidacy. Not the scrag-ends and barrel-scrapings they slapped on to the stage for this year’s farce. The idea of the Democrats being conscious and organised enough to have a real player in place for 2016 – because there’s no way in hell they can run Joe Biden — is kind of funny. There will be a real temptation to throw 2016 to the GOP, to give the people a reminder of what that’s like, to buy themselves a whole new four years to get their shit together in.”
- Willing Brides and Consenting Homosexuals
- The Democrats’ Dubious Record on the Supreme Court
- Using the threat of cancer to promote chastity is not "pro-life"
- More than just rainbows
This digest is produced every Mon/Wed/Fri morning. Enjoy it with your coffee!
Digest powered by RSS Digest