The collected detritus and flotsam from my internet browsing ends up collated at www.beta57.com. Here’s what I’ve been linking to recently:
- Does anyone know who originally made this?
- NASA Simulation Shows a Galaxy’s Entire Life History
- Man girl for skunk, shoots – Boing Boing
If you’ve got a gun, everything looks like a target.
- Is This the Spaceship That Will Take Us to Mars?
- Sexy Bottle of Sriracha: This Year in Dumb Halloween Costumes
- Non Sex-Worker Has Sad Feelings About Sex Work. Again.
- What stagnation looks like | ToUChstone blog
- Bill Black: The Vampire Squid Morphs into Jilted Valley Girl
” The reality, of course… is that the Obama administration has been extraordinarily generous to the largest banks, including Ms. Good in the Sack. The shocking revelation is that this no longer suffices. Ms. Good in the Sack is a mistress who demands unconditional pandering. She demands that she be allowed to grow wealthy by defrauding her own customers with impunity and god forbid that any politician that takes her money ever adopt a regulation without giving her a private opportunity to veto it.”
This digest is produced every Mon/Wed/Fri morning. Enjoy it with your coffee!
Digest powered by RSS Digest